each day For numerous times (it absolutely was currently failing the preview of the, which I then declined on WSUS).
Who is familiar with, in the future significantly, far-off, we could possibly go a week without the need of Microsoft releasing a dodgy update!
I'll stick to up with them once again right now, but looks like more than enough consumers are owning problems since they've acknowledged there are multiple issues from these updates.
Conclusion: I don’t Assume the amount of ports readily available has anything at all to try and do Along with the problems. sixteen thousand is lots of free ports. Looks like its been this way in 2012 R2 for quite a while.
I seasoned precisely the same problems and just after deinstalling the July updates mail move issues now not happened.
We are fearful this might reoccur as the servers had been Performing fine for around five-6 hours following their early early morning patching/reboots after which all fell about mid/late morning nowadays...
It seems like just eradicating KB338818 has worked for me - 16 hrs afterwards and Trade remains to be processing mail.
The Discussion board thread where by customers to start with complained about this issue previously got a few hundreds sights. This indicates that this update install trouble impacts pretty a lot of buyers. Listed here’s how one person describes this issue:
This non-protection update includes improvements and fixes that were an element KB4338815 (produced July ten, 2018) in addition to contains these new good quality enhancements for a preview of the subsequent Month to month Rollup update:
I have just started dealing see post with this issue by having an Exchange 2010 server, on examining I have two of Individuals updates installed very last evening:
I also established a restart over the transportation company every hour, didn't support. I restarted, shut anything down after which you can renamed the info folder in Trade ServerV14TransportRoles I noticed when it's broken and everything is closed there remains a lock there...That truly "fastened" it for thirteen.5 hours but then it came back again and commenced dieing just about every 4.5hrs again. Now I've observed this...updates taken out, here's hoping.
Had a similar difficulty Wednesday of past week...the day immediately after updates had been put in. Finally by friday right after attempting a lot of fixes (1 staying enhancing the edgetransport.
Addresses an issue in which the LastAccessTime file property doesn't get up to date as anticipated for information in dedup volume if the file’s $Knowledge extent is totally sparse. Soon i thought about this after installing this update, configure the following products within the registry:
So from what I'm looking at on the solitary Win2008R2 Exchange 2010 box the issue lies possibly with People Home windows updates alone (most likely KB4338818 because KB4339093 is really an IE update but you understand, Microsoft, lol) or Those people combined with the .Web updates which I also uninstalled.